Regional Sales Executive - Large Market
Responsible for meeting and/or exceeding the Company's annual revenue and booking quota for assigned territory. Identifies, develops, and retains new business relationships. Develops sales opportunities through prospecting, cold calling, and leveraging third party relationships. Responsible for sales account management and customer satisfaction. Reports to the Regional Sales Director.
- Consistently negotiates and closes new business.
- Develops and maintains an effective business, sales, and marketing plan for assigned territory.
- Develops strategies to generate cost effective sales leads.
- Properly forecasts monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue numbers for assigned territory.
- Consistently maintains a reasonable number of new weekly face-to-face prospect meetings.
- Documents all sales contacts and activities in Concur's sales tools and systems.
- Develops sales strategies that link prospect's business drivers to Concur's Employee Spend Management Solution.
- Effectively demonstrates and presents Concur's solutions to qualified prospects.
- Establishes feedback mechanisms from customers, prospects, and partners to the Marketing department.
- Provides constant feedback to Sales management on the territory environment.
- Accurately qualifies and prepares Pre-Sales Consultants and Services staff for customer demonstrations and presentations.
- Shares input with other departments in preparing sales materials and technical publications.
- Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies.
Position RequirementsEducation, Experience & Training required:
- BA in a business or technical related area of study
- Minimum of 5 years experience selling ERP or financial solutions
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Creative problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on persuasion and presentation abilities
- Excellent telephone skills
- Sales experience with financial/accounting applications is a strong plus
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent PC and Internet skills, including experience using Microsoft Office, Outlook, sales force automation tools and web presentation applications (Webex, Placeware, etc.)
- This is a home office based position
- Job involves 25% to 35% travel
- Demonstrates different influence styles as appropriate to situation while maintaining positive relationships
- Builds and maintains trusting relationships with associates and customers
- Effectively transfers thoughts and expresses ideas using speech, and listening skills to influences others and gain support
- Adjust to new, different, or changing requirements
- Listens with objectivity and checks for understanding
- Persists despite obstacles and opposition or set backs
- Competitive, high achiever
- Holds self accountable for results
- Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure
- Displays passion for & responsibility to the customer
- Hires, develops & rewards great people
- Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do
- Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve
- Displays a relentless commitment to win
- Displays personal & corporate integrity
Concur is an Equal Opportunity Employer and applies this policy to all applicants and employees. We are committed to hiring and valuing a global diverse work team. (M/F/D/V)
Concur is a dynamic, growing and fast-paced organization. As such, successful employees are able to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple priorities often times under tight deadlines. This typically requires working a 40+ hour work week to accomplish performance objectives. With that, Concur offers flexibility as to the specific working hours that may be required or available depending on your role.
Concur is a SaaS company. Employees must be technically savvy with the ability to use the computer/keyboard and telephone to conduct business. The ability to creatively problem solve to our core value of 'Leadership through innovation in everything we do'. Many positions within Concur are customer facing so written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills are required for a majority of opportunities with Concur.
Confidentiality and our core value 'Personal and corporate integrity' are critical components being that Concur is a publicly traded company and working towards building a great, enduring company.